Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Owl Never Leaf You

I finally  have a new kit to share with you today!  September has been a crazy month and October will be here before we know it.  Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors, smells, tastes, holidays, and weather.

This kit was inspired by this photo of my daughter from 3 years ago.  I am so, so, so very behind in my scrapping!  It was fun looking at photos of her from this day and age.  This particular picture was taken at our local Pumpkin Patch.



I wanted to capture the essence of fall, but have a kit that would also work with her hot pink shirt!  So, without further ado, I give you Owl Never Leaf You.


I hope you will like it as much as I do!  This kit contains over 50 elements, 18 papers, and 2 alphas w/uppercase and numbers.  It is 25% off for the rest of the month!


In case you haven't seen it yet, I also have a new freebie up on my Facebook Page.



If you missed my previous freebie, Morty the Monkey, you can now find him in my store for $1.25 along with the rest of the Jungle Pals gang!



I have also added a few Daily Downloads and GDS Challenge Posting Bonuses to my store.  If you miss a Daily Download, you can still get them for free by participating in the Daily Download Rewind Program. You can earn the Posting Bonuses for free by completing challenges. Be sure to check out the GDS Forums for more information on these great offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment