Friday, September 13, 2013

True Colors: Mini Clusters

Welcome to the GDS Birthday Bash Blog/Facebook Hop!  We are giving you limited time freebies made with the "True Colors" collab.  This beautiful collab is FREE with a purchase of $10 or more!

Today I have made you a set of clusters.  You can grab them by clicking on the image below or going to my Facebook Page and looking under the "GDS Birthday Bash" tab.  I realize that not everyone uses Facebook, so I wanted to make it available both places!  Enjoy!

Sorry, this freebie has expired, but look below for more information on how to get the next one!


Don't forget, my store will be 40% off until Saturday night.  Plus, Saturday evening I have an exciting Flash Sale offer.  You might want to near your computer at 6:00 p.m. EST for this one! It will be available for 1 hour only!


Check this thread at GDS for the next "True Colors" freebie.  Each freebie is available for a limited time only.

No comments:

Post a Comment