Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Abundant Blessings

Happy October!  The leaves have just started to turn here in my neck of the woods and the temperatures are starting to drop along with the leaves.  It will be Halloween before we know it and then Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

Thanksgiving is always a good time to reflect on the many blessings in our lives.  We all have so much to be thankful for!  It was with that thought in mind that I created this latest kit.

Abundant Blessings is perfect for your fall photos, family gatherings, Thanksgiving feasts, and scrapping the blessings in your life. With 48 elements, 18 papers, and a full alpha, you can use this kit again and again.


This great kit will be on sale at 25% off for the rest of the month!


I also have a FREE cluster for you. Just click on the image below or HERE to download.


Speaking of freebies, there is also a new freebie up on my Facebook Page (click on the Starred Tab).  This is the last portion of my Jungle Pal series.  I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them! If you have been collecting them since Gerald the Giraffe, you will now have the full kit once you download the Alpha (uppercase and numerals).


If you missed Susie the Snake or any of the previous Jungle Pals, you can grab each piece individually for just $1.25 each in my store.



Psssssttttt......A little birdie tells me that after the alpha freebie expires on November 15, you will also be able to buy the full kit for $4.99.  The birdie also thinks it might be less than that with a sale. Shhh....


Finally, I wanted to let you know about the GDS Legacy Club.  Have you heard about it?  It's a great deal!


I have contributed the following kit, Kaden's Playroom, to the October 15 - November 14 Legacy Club.  Kaden's Playroom was created in honor of my 7-year-old son Kaden.  He loves all things "boy" like cars, firetrucks, planes, and puzzles!  My son has black hair and black eyes, but I have included blonde, brown, and red hair as well as blue, green, and brown eye options as well.


If you aren't a member of the Legacy Club, you can purchase this kit separately on November 15. :)

2 comments: