Wednesday, September 11, 2013

GDS Birthday Bash!



Go Digital Scrapbooking is turning 8!  We will be celebrating with a Birthday Bash September 11-14.  There will be lots of exciting things going on including a 40% off sale, freebies, contests, flash sales, and more! I will do my best to highlight some of the exciting features that I am participating in below:

1) SALE: My entire store will be 40% off Wednesday through Saturday, September 11-14.

2) Free With Purchase: Many of the GDS Designers, including myself, have collaborated on a special "Free With Purchase" kit which you can receive if you spend $10.  Spend another $5 and you will also receive the monthly collab kit. With so many great kits at 40%, plus TWO bonus collabs, you could potentially stretch $15 a long, long way!

Birthday Bash Collab:

September Collab:


3) Blog/Facebook Freebies: You can also get some extra fun things to coordinate with the "True Colors" collab for FREE, by joining in the Blog/Facebook hop.  A different designer will host a freebie each morning and afternoon all 4 days of the bash.  As soon as a new freebie goes up, the old one goes down, so you will want to keep up!  You can learn more in the Forums.  I'll give you hint, my freebie will be available the morning of Friday, September 13. Also, I will be hosting the GDS Facebook Page freebie September 11-16 and I made it using "True Colors" as well.

4) Flash Sales: We will also be having Flash Sales on Thursday and Saturday.  At certain times throughout those days, a few items will be deeply, deeply discounted but for ONE HOUR ONLY! I will do my best to let you know when my flash sales are coming up by posting on Facebook.  I don't want to give too much away, but here is a little hint.  I will have 2 products discounted at 2:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, and I will have a REALLY big deal for you at 6:00 p.m. EST on Saturday. So, mark those days and times on your calendar!

5) Contests: I am not hosting a contest this time around, but I hear that there will be Bingo games, Pinterest pinning contests, speed scraps, and more.  Be sure to check it out in the forums!

I hope you will come join the FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment