Sunday, July 20, 2014

New kit, Freebies, $1.00 Deals, & MORE!

I have lots to share with you today.  First off, I wanted to let you know that the $1.00 Honey Hive is open at Scrappy Bee.  The sale has been extended through midnight EST tonight, Monday, July 21. This is your chance to grab 4 of my products for just $1.00 each!



Next up is a NEW kit. Someone once said, "One man's trash is another man's treasure."  That's what this kit, Trash 2 Treasure, is all about!  Whether you are scrapping photos of your recent garage sale, a flea market find, or cleaning out clutter, this multi-purpose kit has something for you.  Trash 2 Treasure includes 20 papers, 51 elements, and an uppercase alpha in 5 colors.


Here's my layout featuring my kids enjoying a box!


Maria's beautiful layout shows that this kit extends well beyond its theme.


I have some coordinating FREEBIES to share with you.  Click HERE or on the image below to download the first one here on my blog.


The second FREEBIE can be found on my Facebook Page.  Click HERE or on the image below to go to my Facebook Page and then click on the Fan Freebie Tab to find your gift.


Trash 2 Treasure will be 25% off through the end of the month.  Don't forget that I also have my Christmas and Winter products marked down to 50% off through the end of the month as well!



PLUS, JoyLynn and I will be adding our holiday collaboration, Holiday Tails, to the $2.00 Tuesday sales tomorrow, Tuesday, July 22.  So be sure to check back at our stores tomorrow to grab this collab kit at a massive discount!



Phew!  I think that's it for now.  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment