Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Christmas in July!

It's July! If you are like me, you are WAY behind on your scrapping. To be honest, I am still working on layouts of photos taken in 2009. My daughter turned 6 a few days ago and has yet to see herself in print. So, it's not unusual for me to be scrapping photos of water slides in December and Christmas pics in July!

With that in mind, I am putting all my Christmas and winter themed kits on sale at half price for the entire month of July. Normally these types of sales exclude collab kits, but I have JoyLynn's permission to include our "Holiday Tails" collaboration as well!




This also includes my new and improved Kris Kringle kit. This once mini kit got a massive makeover with a much more appropriate color scheme and full sized kit expansion. It includes 48 elements, 18 papers. and an alpha with uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and common symbols. The vintage feel works great with non-holiday photos as well.



So remember, Kris Kringle, Silvery White Winters, Holiday Tails, and Smells Like Christmas will all be 50% off all month long as part of my Christmas in July sale! What's Christmas without a gift or two? I have a FREE Quickpage for you here on my blog and one on my Facebook Page as well.  Click HERE or on the photo below to download your first gift.


Click HERE or on the photo below to go to my Facebook Page for the second gift.


You will notice that these quickpages were made by me and not Catherine Simon (hivart) as usual. Sadly, Catherine passed away unexpectedly in June. She was a wonderful CT member and friend and will be dearly missed.  I bid you farewell with a collage of several of the beautiful layouts she created with my products.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of your lose of a friend and talent of the digital world. I know she will be missed in many ways. Thank you, for your gifts in this time of sorrow. -Marie

    ReplyDelete