Saturday, February 1, 2014

NEW! Sew In Love and FREEBIES!

It's February and love is in the air!  Sew In Love is a different take on a traditional Valentine's Day Kit. Whether you are scrapping the special love in your life or a love of sewing, this kit is versatile enough to cover several themes.


My CT did beautiful things with this kit!

By Catherine:



By Maria:


Sew In love will be 25% off through Valentine's Day.


I also have a coordinating freebie for you today!  Click HERE or on the image below to download.



Speaking of Freebies, there is a new one for the month of February on my Facebook Page as well.



Also, be sure to join me over in the GDS Challenge Forum. Everyone who completes the font challenge this month will receive this free tiny kit.


If you missed any of my expired freebies from my blog, FB Page, or challenges during January, you can now find them in my store. Have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment