Friday, February 14, 2014

Golf, Bowl, Skate & $1.25 Friday

I recently took my kids skating for the first time. When I started to scrap the fun we had, I realized that my Day 2 Day Collection had the perfect colors, but I didn't have any skating themed elements.  So, I decided to make a little add-on pack! This pack of 8 elements, 6 wordstrips, and 3 papers is priced at just $1.50.


Here's my layout of skating fun:


Maria did a page of her family's mini golf adventure:


Also, each Friday is $1.25 at Go Digital Scrapbooking.  In honor of Valentine's Day, I have put Paper Hearts in the $1.25 category for today.


Here is a page I did with this mini kit:



Catherine has a beautiful page as well!


Also in honor of Valentine's Day, don't forget that today is your last day to grab Sew In Love on sale!


Valentine's Day means that February is already half over, so be sure to pick up my February Facebook Freebie while you still can!


No comments:

Post a Comment