Thursday, December 12, 2013

Silvery White Winter & LOTS of News!

Silvery White Winters will put some glitz and shimmer into your holiday season!  The glittering sparkly elements can be used for all kinds of seasonal pages all winter long.  With 18 papers, 45 elements, and a full alpha, the layout possiblities are endless.



Silvery White Winters is 25% off until December 21 making it just $3.75.
With my current promotion, this will entitle you to a 25% coupon to use anytime in 2014 and a FREE tiny kit!


Speaking of freebies, I have a FREE Add-On for Silvery White Winters right here on my blog.
Just click on the preview below or HERE to download.



If you haven't grabbed my Facebook freebie yet, it will continue to be up until the end of the month.


If you missed my previous Facebook freebie or last month's Font Challenge Participation Prize,
they are both in my store now for just $1.50 each.



Finally, I have an announcement to share with you all.  I am FINALLY having a CT Call.  With a year of designing under my belt, I have decided it is time for some help in promoting my designs. To apply, just send me an e-mail at seoul2soulscraps at gmail dot com (or click on the image below) by December 31!



No comments:

Post a Comment