Thursday, December 26, 2013

FREE Template!

I hope you all had a wonderful day with friends and family yesterday!

Today is my day to host the FREE Daily Download at Go Digital Scrapbooking.  Before I get to that (below), I want to remind you of my latest kit, Silvery White Winters.



GDS Supreme Team Member Catherine (hivart) made 2 lovely layouts with it:





And here is a layout that I made:



I have turned this layout into a template for you as today's Daily Download! Remember, the Daily Downloads are only FREE for 24 hours. Grab it before it goes to regular price at 3:00 p.m. EST on December 27.



Also, don't forget that I still have freebies on my blog and FB page as well as a FREE with purchase promotion and a CT Call.  There's lots to get in on before the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment