Thursday, May 29, 2014

NEW! All Star Kid 25% Off + FREEBIES!


Celebrate the little athlete in your life!  All Star Kid works for a variety of sports including baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball. Featuring a rainbow of colors, 51 elements, 20 papers, and a full alpha, this kit can be used for multiple pages!





Here are some fun layouts for inspiration!



All Star Kid will be 25% off through June 10.




I also have several FREEBIES to stretch the kit even further!

First up is a limited time offer.  This set of Extra Papers is the GDS Daily Download for May 30. It will be FREE from 1:00 p.m. EST on May 30 through 3:00 p.m. May 31 at GDS only. If you miss it, you can purchase it in either store for $1.50.




Next, you will want to hop on over to my Facebook Page to pick up this Gymnastics Add-On tiny kit.  It includes 4 additional papers and 7 elements. I'm not sure how long I will leave this on my FB Page, so grab it while it's free!





Finally, click HERE or on the preview below to download this Flair Pack from my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tricia - this is a great kit....must have for me:) I have 6 grandkids all involved in these sports! Thanks for the flairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the very cute flairs. My grandsons play football.

    ReplyDelete