Monday, March 24, 2014

Simple Pleasures

GDS is reviving Mixology!  What is Mixology you ask?  Designers create individual small packs using the same name and color palette.  The packs can be mixed and matched so that YOU can create your own custom collab kit!

Each piece is regularly priced at $1.99, but can be purchased at an introductory price of just $1.20 for the first 2 weeks. This month's Mixology is Simple Pleasures and you can find all of them HERE. I made a fun little mini kit about the simple pleasures I enjoy. I hope you will like it!


Catherine made an adorable page with my mini kit.


Also, I wanted to let you know about a fun event coming to GDS on Thursday that celebrates all things Vintage!


Be sure to join us for all the fun. You can stay on top of the events by checking the forum HERE.  My kit, If Walls Could Talk, will be included in the sale.


This is one of Catherine's favorite kits!


So, if you don't own If Walls Could Talk yet, be sure to grab it during this Vintage Event starting Thursday! I have some exciting news to share with you next week. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment