Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Welcome to my CT!


I finally have a CT!  I decided to start small with a group of 5 talented ladies to help me grow as a designer. I want to publicly welcome Catherine, Christine, Maria, Sandra, and Teresa to the Seoul 2 Soul Scraps Creative Team.

If you missed out on my December Facebook Freebie, "Smells Like Christmas", it is now in my shop.



Here are a few layout inspirations from my new team and one from me! :)

Layouts by Catherine:

Layouts by Maria:

Layout by Tricia:

Catherine also did a couple of layouts with "Silvery 'White Winters" that I would like to share with you. Aren't they beautiful!? Silvery White Winters has so many uses.  It's not just a Christmas kit! :)


If you haven't seen it yet, I do have a freebie on my blog.  It is part of the DSA Blog Train.  You can grab it all month long. A new Facebook freebie will be coming next week. I also have a new addition to the "Day 2 Day" collection coming next week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment