Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale & Holiday Tails

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!  If you are out of your turkey coma, Black Friday is a great day to snag some deals.  My entire store will be 50% off for 4 days, Black Friday through Cyber Monday.


These amazing savings even include my newest release, Holiday Tails.  I had the privilege of collaborating with JoyLynn of Blue Heart Scraps.  We created a fun Christmas kit centered around the furry friends in our lives.


The theme for this kit was inspired by photos I took of my cats in Santa hats last Christmas.  So, I couldn't resist making a layout as soon as the kit was complete!


JoyLynn's CT also made some fabulous layouts.


There are also add-ons available including journal cards and stacked papers.  Be sure to grab this fun kit while it is still 50% off.  Regular pricing applies come Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment