Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Main Man

I hope all my U.S. readers had a wonderful Father's Day!  Hopefully you took a lot of pictures, because I have a kit for you today that is perfect not only for good 'ole dad, but just about any guy, big or small.

Whether the main man in your life is into sports, the great outdoors, tinkering with tools, or trying out the latest gadgets, My Main Man has something for all types of guys!


There's also a coordinating alpha and the option to purchase as a bundle.


This kit was created especially for the GDS Supreme Team Contest.  The contestants who made it to Round 3 have been working with My Main Man and the results are stunning!  Here are just a few examples.



Aren't these amazing?  There's even MORE amazing layouts in the GDS Gallery as well. To view all the Round 3 Entries using My Main Man, click HERE.

Don't forget that there's still a little over a week left to take advantage of my June promotion.



No comments:

Post a Comment