Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Overdue Post, New Kit, New Freebie!

Phew!  It's been a busy month that went by way too quickly.  I have added several small items to my store but never got a chance to come and blog about them.  There are mini kits, stacked papers, and templates. Be sure to take a look around my store to see what you might have missed this past few weeks!

BUT, I do have a NEW kit for you today.  Well, sorta new.  I took the mini kit from the March DST Blog Train and expanded it into a full kit.  I think it's very fun, bright, and summery.  We've had a crazy spring with below average temperatures, so I am ready for warm weather and this kit has me longing to see the sun!


Bright Days Ahead is on sale for just $2.99 until May 3!

Here is a simple page I created with this kit in its early stages.  
I also used my Enamel Alpha and an alpha from A Spring In My Step.


I've turned this page in to a Quickpage.  You can grab it under the Starred Tab on my Facebook Page!


I also have a promotion going on through the end of April.  Get $2 off a purchase of $5 or more!


That's in for now.  Hopefully I will have something exciting to share with your for iNSD next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment