Monday, February 25, 2013

Pocket Style Templates

Are you a Project Life or P365 scrapper?  I'll be honest and admit that I am not.  I just haven't gotten "into" it yet.  But, that doesn't mean I can't help those of you that are!

I made a set of 6 templates that will help you quickly scrap a day, week, or month's worth of memories. There's plenty of spots for photos, journaling, and/or papers and elements.  With plenty of "pockets", rotating options, and double page spread combinations, the possibilities are endless.


If you would like to "try before you buy", I made a few simple templates for you.  You can grab them on my Facebook page.


Be sure to stay tuned to this blog in a few days.  I am participating in TWO blog trains.  Freebies, freebies, everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment